A deluxe 12" vinyl of 'La Saboteuse, Remixed'. Pressed on 180g black vinyl, with artwork done exclusively by Sophie Bass.
- + MP3
En stock, expédition maintenant.
Following the 2017 release of La Saboteuse, her highly acclaimed psychedelic Arabic jazz album, this remix EP brings together three of Europe's eminent electronic DJs.
This confluence of individual artistic visions creates music of deeply saturating polyrhythms, placing the listener into a curious state of relaxed tension. The sense of a personal narrative runs through all of Ahmed’s work and here is no exception. La Saboteuse as a whole is a journey of self-examination and with this remix EP, the reflection continues in both linear and abstract directions.
"Each remix melds the artist's signature with Ahmed's inspired work, completing an engrossing package of music." - XLR8R
"Hector Plimmer, DJ Khalab, and Blacksea Não Maya throw fresh shades on ‘The Lost Pearl’, ‘Jamil Jamal’ and ‘Al Emadi’ – all three of which appeared on La Saboteuse, one of our favourite albums of 2017." - The Vinyl Factory
- 1 The Lost Pearl (Hector Plimmer remix) 3:53 Yazz Ahmed Acheter
- 2 Jamil Jamal (DJ Khalab remix) 6:00 Yazz Ahmed Acheter
- 3 Al Emadi (Blacksea Nâo Maya remix) 3:44 Yazz Ahmed Acheter
- 4 Spindrifting 4:45 Yazz Ahmed Acheter
- Yazz Ahmed
- The Space Between The Fish & The Moon (La Saboteuse, Chapter One)
- Naim Records
- Catalogue Number